What better way to do that than with some random facts?
1. My fiancé and I are high school sweethearts- we met while working at the same movie theatre (my first job and one that I still have part time!), and I still think of the times we shared there as some of the best moments of my life.
2. My favorite season is whatever season it's not. This section used to say it was Autumn, but that changed as soon as it came. Then my favorite season was Spring, and when Spring came so did the pollen and my hatred for mosquitos. I think we can all relate.
3. My guilty pleasure right now is binge watching beauty guru youtubers. James Charles, Jeffree Star- yes... I'm living vicariously through their Coachella outfits and expensive SoCal mansions, & that's the tea.
4. I watch The Office so much that I am currently in the midst of a week span of dreaming about one or more of the characters. I hear the theme song in my head at random times. And yes I cry at every *insert any Jim & Pam scene here*.
5. I have recently begun a very addictive and dangerous hobby- owning pet fish. My best friend and I used to ditch homework to go to PetCo, and at one point she even had 4 tanks in her bedroom. Well, a few years have gone by since then, so I decided I wanted to try again, but do it right this time. My tank has been cycling for over a month now and it is finally ready for fish! Updates to come!
6. I'm on level 956 on Candy Crush. I bet you haven't heard the words "Candy Crush" since 2011, huh?
This is my child, Stella! Stella was born in our home just last February. In a litter of seven, we raised her and her brothers and sisters in a little corner room that now happens to be my office. What began as begging Roman to let me keep one, has resulted in the both of us falling in love with our best friend.
Believe it or not, she's just a mutt; but this mutt brings me so much joy and laughter every single day. She's always smiling, ready for cuddles, and by our side at all times. To see her one year blog post, click here!
The Only Living Boy in New York- Simon & Garfunkel
Silver Springs- Fleetwood Mac
Always In My Head- Coldplay
All The Pretty Girls- Kaleo
Possession- Sarah McLachlan
Graceland- Paul Simon
Change The Sheets- Kathleen Edwards
California- The Lagoons
Ride- Lana Del Rey
Something in the Way She Moves- James Taylor
Fade Into You- Mazzy Star
Nights in White Satin- The Moody Blues
Let It Be- The Beatles
Time- Pink Floyd
Let Me Touch You For Awhile- Alison Krauss & Union Station
Angela- The Lumineers
From Eden- Hozier
Sweet Disposition- The Temper Trap